Client:FOR TRANSPORT CONSTRUCTION DESIGN SHARE COMPANY
We have prepared training material on contract management and contract administration and conducted the training for 34 resident engineers and other office staffs of TRANSPORT CONSTRUCTION DESIGN SHARE COMPANY for seven days from January 22-January 30/ 2009. The training includes lecture and case study on the following topics:-
- CONTRACTUAL PROCEDURES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- MONITORING OF CONTRACT CONTROLS
- RISK ALLOCATION FOR ADVERSE SITE CONDITIONS, THE MALPRACTICE IN ETHIOPIA VS. THE INTERNATIONAL PRACTICE
- BRIEF ON GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT IN REFERENCE TO:-
- PUBLIC PROCUREMENT AGENCY(PPA) DIRECTIVES
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT ,STANDARD BIDDING DOCUMENT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF WORKS(SECTION 7), ISSUED BY THE PPA (VERSION 1, JANUARY 2006)
- GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT BY MINISTRY OF WORKS AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT(MoWUD) 1994 AND FIDIC
- VARIATIONS & CLAIMS UNDER FIDIC GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION UNDER GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION RULES OF AACCSA ARBITRATION INSTITUTE.
- PREVENTING FUTURE CLAIMS AND CONTRACT DRAFTING
N.B: The above training service is provided for TCDSCo through our agreement with the host of the training Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Association (AACCSA).