Client:MINISTRY OF URBAN DEVELOPMENT, HOUSING AND CONSTRUCTION
HABCON CONSULT is developing Legislation for Ministry of Urban Development and Construction that involve the following activities
- Drafting proclamation and regulation binding the registration process of contractors, professionals, consultants and construction equipment
- Reviewing the current national policies, planning, programs, procedures and provisions of related regulations in the construction sector
- Carryout stakeholders consultations, organize meetings with the relevant state agencies to visualize the program implementation and cross cutting issues if there is any
- Incorporating best practice experience of other countries in handling the registration process and their organizational set up
The major achievements from developing the new legislation include the following:-
- Introduce Establishment of registering body
- Introduce Qualification and Competency Development Scheme which ensure development of capable professionals in the area of specific specialization which includes, conducting training and Competency assessment of professionals on standardized serious of modules for the purpose of qualifying professionals as Certified Contract Administrator, Procurement Specialist, Project Manager, Construction Specifier etc.
- Introduce National Performance Measurement System through defining key performance indicators (KPI) for timely delivery, HSE, Quality, training, VFM … and developing database for storing performance history of consultants and contractors.
- Linking performance of professionals and organizations with CC renewal
- Introduce National Project Register System through developing database for name, amount, status and other particulars of public projects.
- Introduce Collaborative Performance Evaluation System that collectively-define project goals and metrics to measure performance on working together effectively and through assessing the consultant and contractor team with tools and circumstances that facilitate collaborative performance